11.7.11

waiting for nothing by my first wet dream

This night is so cold and I can't sleep tonight
Thinking back when the last time that I saw you
You're the one that I want but I can't do anything
I can't make you mine
I can't speak anything when I'm standing next to you
This dream is too good to be true
* You always fly above me and I won't be able to catch you
Oh girl. You're too perfect for me
I always run behind you and I won't be able to get you
Like the last time I saw you with him
Do I look like fool? When I talk to you
My heart just broke when I know the truth
I can't lie to myself no matter what it takes and I won't stop loving
It's so silly thinking of you on and on
And I want you so desperately

n to be honest this song i heard when i just broke up with you rinal n yeaah nthing gonna change ur feeling to me bcause i just hurted you too much n u cant forgive me n i accepted that but it's so hard for me MySpace n you never know how much it hurts and painful for me jst bcause of you, rinal never knows and feel this pain MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment