10.5.10

exam

ya exam or somepeople say examination. E-X-A-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N ya the way it came to me i feel that i must joined and did somthng for those thing! as student i must study hard and prepared for them. i didnt thougth that exam wanted to come earlier than i thougt but it came i cant do anything i just stayed and ya maybe say hello or hai for this one! special. and the exam be held on 29th of march until 1st april and the result (my result and my score) came out on 7th of may. i told my mother that on 7th may she must go to my school for took the score for my teacher. endthen we went to my school together of course and without my brother! wohooooo! my mother came in to my school how about me? i just stayed in front of school hhahahaa my heart sang a song like this one "dagdigdugder!" HAHA and it was almost like that until i hold my score what? MY SCORE! Wouw i couldnt think anything else i'm only pray and thanks god you give me graduate IM GRADUATE! Wuhuuuu and i got a perfect score for math :) thank god thanks my family and of course you :P :* hwehehehee my mother was proud with me but maybe about 45% 'cause i must take a part in the rsbi test! and the rasbi test start from yesterday (10/5) until friday (14/5) 'cause that i must study hard more that usual but i cant! i just study like my habit hahahaaa it's mine rite? and hopefully i can pass the test well and i'll be the student of sma 1 bogor amin ya Allah :) pray for me (sorry if my english bad 'cause i'm only express my english in here and try and practise in here for my english)





















ILOVEYOUSOMUCHMORETHANYOUKNOW :*

No comments:

Post a Comment